Latest News: Next event takes place on 12th and 13th March in London, UK
Welcome to the event for Supply Chain Directors who want to enhance their organisation’s agility, responsiveness and competitiveness.
Returning to the business centre of Brussels on 20th and 21st November 2012, the Extended Supply Chain Conference (ESC) 2012 provided the perfect platform for supply chain thought leaders from all sectors to explore and discuss the latest developments and network with the industry's key strategic figures.
Delegates gained the very latest insights from leading expert practitioners via keynote presentations, inspiring case studies and interactive discussions.
• Economic outlook by ING
• Panel discussion with Goodyear, Kellogg's, Logility
and Telenet on the future of supply chain
• Horizontal collaboration with Procter & Gamble
and Cranfield University School of Management
• Interactive debate on adapting your supply chain
with Liberty Global and Tikkurila
• Emerging markets case study from British American Tobacco
• Talent enabled, future-focused supply chain organisations
with Gartner Supply Chain Research
• How to detect the carbon hotspots in your supply chain
with The Carbon Trust
• Infineon's guide for dealing with market volatility
• Streamlining S&OP with Diversey and Logility
• Henkel's case study on social responsibility
• Building an effective collaborative partnership with
APS Salads and 2degrees
The 2012 event took place on Tuesday 20th and Wednesday 21st November at the prestigious Radisson Blu Royal Hotel in the heart of Brussels, Belgium.
Missed this event? Find out more information about the London edition on 12th and 13th March here.
“Great presentations and breakthrough thinking”
Head of Supply and Demand Centre of Excellence, GlaxoSmithKline
Why do senior decision makers from Apple, BASF, BSkyB, PepsiCo, Shell, Procter & Gamble and more attend ESC? (see more previous attendees here)
Our select group of delegates benefit from:
If you are involved in the strategic supply chain decisions for your organisation, then ESC is the best place to share knowledge, cement existing relationships and build new contacts.
- Exclusive access to interactive workshops to debate the key issues
- Invaluable 1-2-1 meetings to discuss personal requirements with solutions providers